Betting online in a foreign currency can sometimes be a hassle – and an expensive one at that. Fortunately, alternatives do exist! INR betting sites allow Indian punters to make bets in Indian Rupees without any fees. Read on to find out more!
Top 10 INR Betting Sites 2021
Top 5 INR Betting Sites 2021
What Are INR Betting Sites?
While the internet is home to a huge number of online betting sites, not all of them are suited to Indian customers. INR betting sites are regulated, licensed online bookmakers that accept Indian Rupees as a form of payment.
The best thing about about betting sites accepting INR is they have a tendency to focus especially on the Indian market and offer the most popular sports in India.
What to Look Out for in INR Betting Sites
No two bookies are identical – that’s half the fun in choosing betting sites accepting INR. But there are a few important features to keep an eye for when choosing which site you'd like to sign up and bet with.
- Rules and T&Cs – First things first, you’ll want to jump straight into the terms and conditions of any INR betting sites that accept INR payments to see how they operate. Check the maximum winnings and rules associated with each bet type. Some of this information will be in a foreign currency; don’t worry, though, as this is just because most INR betting sites are owned and licensed in either the UK or Europe, where their business currency differs.
- Great bonus offers – It’s pretty hard to look past free bonus money, so be sure to look out for juicy promotions at betting sites accepting INR. Not only could you get some bonus money to place free bets, but if you play your cards right, you can also turn those free bets into real-money winnings.
- Variety of sports markets – If you absolutely love betting on esports, then football-focused INR betting sites are probably not for you. You’ll want to check the available markets and sports at betting sites accepting INR to make sure they offer the sports you enjoy betting on.
- Site features and tools – The best INR betting sites will offer loads of features to enhance your betting experience! Cricket fans will most likely be after live streaming, the latter enabling them to place live IPL wagers (for example) while watching the action unfold in the same place, at the same time.
Advantages of Betting in INR
Placing wagers at betting sites that don’t accept INR can be needlessly expensive, and after all, it really is better betting with a more local feel. In fact, there are quite a few advantages to betting in your home currency. We’ve gone ahead and identified them for you below.
- Zero currency conversion fees – Bookies that do not accept INR often impose a fee to convert Rupees into a currency like Euros, Pounds, or the US Dollar. In contrast, INR betting sites operate entirely in Indian rupees, with no need to exchange any money.
- Indian-focused – As mentioned previously, betting sites accepting INR focus particularly on the Indian market. Take 10CRIC, for example, who operate exclusively for the Indian bettors. This means you’ll get great cricket odds, Indian language support, popular Indian sports, and high acceptance of Indian payment methods.
- More payment options – The beauty of INR betting sites is the acceptance of India-only payment options, such as UPI or Net Banking, among many other popular options.
- No math required – With everything expressed in INR, you won’t have to work out any exchange rates when placing wagers, or while meeting the minimum requirements for deposits and bonuses.
Tips for Betting at INR Betting Sites
After you have picked a betting site to wager with INR, you’ll certainly want to make the most of the bookmakers’ options and features. To ensure you receive the best possible sports betting experience, here are some tips for betting at INR betting sites.
- Check payment methods – While INR betting sites accept many different payments methods, each bookie may miss out on a few. Double check to make sure that your preferred payment method is accepted to avoid any disappointment when registering. This goes for trying to claim a welcome bonus too – sometimes a payment method may be excluded.
- Shop around – Some bookmakers are quite similar to each other. What can set them apart though are bonuses. INR betting sites offer some terrific welcome bonuses, which can often be the final deciding factor when choosing to sign up.
- Go through the KYC process – Complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) check ahead of your first withdrawal. It will save you time in the future, and allow you to withdraw your first INR winnings straight away.
Best INR Betting Site Payment Methods
One of the biggest perks of Indian Rupee betting sites is that many of the best betting payment methods are accepted. With an Indian focus, bookies accepting INR payments will have UPI, e-wallet, Net Banking and many other favourites available.
E-wallets seem tailor-made for online sports betting, particularly as they operate separately from personal banking accounts. They also offer tight security for customers, and do away with lengthy cashier processes such as having to enter lengthy card details.
Two of the most highly accepted e-wallets at INR betting sites are Skrill and NETELLER. Skrill betting sites offer Indian punters instant deposits in INR, while NETELLER betting sites even process UPI payments through the NETELLER payment portal. Early adopters of e-wallet services will be glad to learn that PayPal betting sites still provide fast deposit and withdrawal speeds too.
Visa and Mastercard
If you have a bank account, chances are you have a Visa or Mastercard debit card too. As the leading payment service networks in the world, Visa and Mastercard are the most common payment card types you’ll come across. This is great news, as Visa and Mastercard betting sites are widely available, with many accepting INR payments as well.
Visa and Mastercard offer highly secure payments online and even provide prepaid cards – perfect for Indian punters who wish to keep their personal banking details away from any prying third parties. These prepaid cards can be bought with INR at retailers, and the currency stored can be used online.
Indian punters can speed things up at the cashier by making their debit card a virtual card through applications like Google Pay. Google Pay betting sites allow customers to make a digital version of their bank card, removing the need to enter any card details at the cashier section of INR betting sites.
It's also worth noting, however, that Visa and Mastercard credit cards payments are almost impossible to find at betting sites accepting INR. This is because most hold UK gambling licences, and the use of credit cards at online gambling sites was banned from April 2020.
Betting sites that accept INR are always looking to innovate. So, it comes as no surprise that many of them accept cryptocurrency payments too. Indian punters can use INR at cryptocurrency exchanges to buy their favourite digital asset, with many cryptocurrency betting sites accepting a wide variety of crypto coins.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that offers the highest levels of security and anonymity, and is one of the fastest payment methods available at INR betting sites. Many INR bookies will also offer instant payments in cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. This payment option is perfect for the security- and privacy-conscious punter.
Any INR bookie worth its salt would have to accept one of the most popular Indian payment methods for online sports betting. The Universal Payments Interface (UPI) is an Indian-exclusive payment system that seamlessly merges banking functions into a single application.
INR betting sites all accept UPI payments in some form, and there several ways to make a UPI payment – Google Pay being one such method of doing so. PhonePe is a popular UPI-based app that provides single-pin payments at PhonePe betting sites accepting INR.
If fast withdrawals in INR is a driving factor for your payment type choice, then you can't go wrong with Paytm. This is a UPI app that can transfer winnings from Paytm betting sites into your account in as little as 5 minutes!
There are over 150 Indian banks that offer Net Banking – an online payment service that allows Indians to perform transactions at betting sites that accept INR. Indian punters only need a registered mobile device and an Indian bank account to make fast and easy payments at Net Banking betting sites.
Net Banking provides Indians with 24-hour deposits and 1-3 day withdrawals at betting sites accepting INR payments. This payment method is perfect for punters who just want to keep their banking simple, without any extra accounts to worry about or new payment systems to learn how to use.
Best INR Betting Sites for Cricket
The best cricket betting sites accepting INR payments all offer excellent cricket markets to wager on. Cricket is the most popular sport to bet on in India, so naturally, we made sure to hand-pick the best cricket betting sites that accept INR.
With tons of Indian payment methods accepted, 10CRIC is the home of cricket betting, 100% exclusive to Indians to boot. The entire platform has been designed to meet the needs of the Indian customer – they even offer guidance on how to bet on cricket.
As the name itself implies, the major focus of this bookie is cricket. Huge markets can be found at this site, as well as coverage of every significant cricket match of the year – including everything from major International test matches to low-profile domestic tournaments, along with every major T20 tournament from around the world.
If you're in the mood for something different, 10CRIC boasts over 60 different sports, including football, tennis, badminton, and kabaddi! Their live betting features are also a treat, and their mobile app could very well be the best cricket betting app in India.
Melbet is one of the easiest INR betting sites through which to make deposits and withdrawals using UPI. Cricket lovers will find almost every cricket tournament you can think of, be it a major Test match or a small minor league from the opposite side of the world.
This bookie also features one of the fastest sign-up processes of any INR betting sites online. No personal details are required as you can get started with just your country of residence – you can be betting in INR within just 30 seconds!
Live betting, however, is the real standout at MELbet. Their Multi-LIVE feature allows Indian punters to keep tabs on and wager on up to 8 different sports at the same time. You can simultaneously monitor an 8-leg accumulator without having to switch tabs or open another window.
Not just an amazing cricket betting platform, 1xBet also offer one of the largest sportsbooks available. The Indian focus is clear at this bookie too, with a great range of UPI payment options, including Paytm and PhonePe. 1xBet is perfect for the bonus-seeker, as they run regular ongoing promotions every month.
1xBet are one of only a small handful of INR betting sites that offer live streaming of sports, including cricket, football, and horse racing. There is no better way to experience live betting than having your chosen sport broadcast within the betting platform itself.
IPL players can also rejoice, as there are literally hundreds of possible wagers to make in the most popular T20 tournament in the world. Punters have tons of live betting markets at their disposal, with the live betting section kept separate from the main sports section, allowing for a great deal of information to be shown all at once.
INR Betting Sites FAQs
Is Online Betting Legal in India?
There are no laws preventing Indian players from engaging in online betting in most Indian states, although all online gambling operators must be located outside the country and possess the required documentation.
Which are the best betting sites accepting Indian Rupees?
The online Indian gambling scene is rapidly expanding, and numerous fantastic betting sites have emerged as a result. The likes of 10CRIC, 1xBet, and 22Bet all allow players to deposit and withdraw using Indian Rupees, offering a high-level gambling experience.
What are the most popular payment methods?
There are so many different payment methods available at INR betting sites, but some are certainly favoured over the rest. UPI and Net Banking payments are certainly among the most popular in India, whilst e-wallets are hugely embraced the world over.
Why should I bet at INR betting sites?
As an Indian customer, the most biggest incentive to bet at INR betting sites is that they accept the national currency. Betting with a bookmaker that accepts INR means you won’t be charged currency conversion fees, nor will you have to calculate any exchange-related costs before placing wagers and making minimum deposits.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
There really is no better way of betting online than with a bookmaker that accepts Indian Rupees. Why pay excessive currency conversion fees when there are so many amazing betting sites accepting INR payments? At INR betting sites, you can can wager and withdraw your winnings in Indian Rupees, saving you precious time and hassle.
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online betting content on the web.