Paytm betting sites are becoming more and more available every month, and has fast become a popular payment method for Indian punters. Paytm is a digital wallet service allowing for fast and secure payments at online betting sites.
Top 10 Best Paytm Betting Sites
What Is Paytm?
Paytm is one the largest payment services in India, with millions of Indian punters making Paytm betting site deposits and withdrawals. Born out of the demonetization of the ₹500 and ₹1000 notes, Paytm is an easy-to-use digital payment service that allows Indian punters to transfer funds into a digital wallet, to be used at Paytm betting sites.
Safety & Privacy
Paytm is one of the safest e-wallet solutions in India, strictly regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. Paytm betting sites are highly encrypted, and, when coupled with its 128-bit SSL encryption, you have a fortress of protection when making deposits and withdrawals.
As a highly regulated payment service, Paytm is compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DDS), meaning it ensures the security of your transaction data and payment security. As an e-wallet payment system, Paytm users don't have to give up any personal banking details when using Paytm betting sites in India.
How to Use Paytm
Since Paytm is a digital wallet, this means you need to transfer funds from a bank account or card in order for them to be used. We'll be explaining the basics on how to use Paytm.
Opening a Paytm Account
Your first step will be to set up a Paytm account. Make sure you have your mobile phone handy. Let’s get started!
- Go to Paytm to begin the account process.
- Click “Sign Up” on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your mobile number, followed by your email address and a password.
- Press “Create your Paytm Wallet” to continue.
- You'll receive a One-Time PIN (OTP) on your mobile phone. Enter the OTP, your full name, and click on “Create your Paytm Wallet“.
- And just like that, your Paytm account has been created!
You can also download the Paytm mobile app to create a Paytm account following these same steps.
How to Add Money to Your Paytm Wallet
You're all set up, but now you need some funds to make your first deposit at any number of Paytm betting sites in India. Learn how to add money to your Paytm wallet by following these simple steps:
- Head to Paytm or open the Paytm app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Navigate to the “Add Money” tab, enter your desired amount, and make the payment using your bank account, a debit/credit card, or via NetBanking and UPI.
- With your funds deposited, you're ready to head over to your favourite Paytm betting site!
To increase your maximum monthly transaction allowance, we recommend upgrading your account. Doing so will increase your monthly transfer limit from ₹20,000 per month to ₹100,000. Here's how to do it:
- Head to Paytm or the Paytm app and access your “Profile“. Then select “Upgrade for free“.
- In this tab, you'll find the benefits of upgrading and any promotions being run at the time.
- Return to your profile, select “Add Money“, and then “Upgrade Usage Limit“.
- You'll need to add your Aadhaar Card details to continue. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and your name as it appears on the card. Now press “Proceed“.
- Add your address to book a Know Your Customer (KYC) appointment. You may also be able to visit a KYC centre to complete this step.
Once your KYC details have been verified, your account will be upgraded, and you can benefit from the enhanced features!
How to Deposit at Paytm Betting Sites
Once you've selected a Paytm betting site that offers great cricket markets and features tailor-made for your betting style, it's now time to deposit some funds to make your first bet. Follow these steps to do just that:
- Sign up to your selected Paytm betting site and complete the necessary procedures.
- Log in to your Paytm betting site and navigate to the cashier section. Select “Deposit” and choose “Paytm” as your nominated payment method.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, taking into consideration the Paytm betting site's minimum and maximum deposit limitations. “Confirm” the amount and you'll be directed to the Paytm website to authenticate the transaction within your wallet.
- The authentication process is instant, and the funds will appear in your Paytm betting site account straightaway.
Remember to always read the terms and conditions of your Paytm betting site to determine deposit limitations and any particulars of the deposit process.
How to Withdraw From Paytm Betting Sites
So you’ve had a fantastic week during the height of the IPL and want to withdraw that well-earned cash. Thankfully, Paytm supports withdrawals from Paytm betting sites in India.
Before you make a withdrawal, you’ll find most Paytm betting sites require users to complete a short KYC procedure to verify their identity. This will be in the form of a few official documents such as an ID card, passport, or utility bill that prove your identity. You will only be prompted to complete this before your first withdrawal, and won’t be required for any withdrawals after that.
Here's how to make a withdrawal from your chosen Paytm betting site:
- Log in to your Paytm betting site account and navigate to the cashier section. Select “Withdrawal“.
- Determine your withdrawal amount, remembering to meet the minimum withdrawal limits set out by the Paytm betting site's terms and conditions.
- Most Paytm betting sites will process your withdrawal within 24-48 hours, making Paytm one of the fastest withdrawal methods available to Indian punters!
Advantage & Disadvantages of Paytm
As with any payment method, Paytm has its advantages and disadvantages. To save yourself some time, we've weighed the pros and cons of using Paytm for betting site withdrawals and deposits.
- Paytm betting sites have zero fees for making a Paytm deposit or withdrawal.
- Paytm is available in Indian Rupees, so there are no hidden currency exchange charges either
- Paytm is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India and is PCI-DDS compliant. Transactions are completed using 128-bit SSL encryption and are monitored in real-time to detect fraudulent activity. All of this means that Paytm has high-level security.
- The privacy of your personal online bank account is protected. Using Paytm means your personal bank account is never linked to a Paytm betting site.
- There is a 4% fee when withdrawing money from your Paytm wallet back to your personal bank account.
- Strict KYC procedures can take time, meaning your account set-up may take a little while.
- Acceptance is still growing in online betting sites, and not every betting site will support Paytm.
Best Betting Sites That Accept Paytm
There are quite a few excellent Paytm betting sites in India, so we’ve picked three of the best betting sites that accept Paytm to help you out.
MELbet are an international betting site with amazing features for Indian punters. If you're looking for a varied catalogue of sport options, then look no further. You can bet on everything from Indian poker to cockfighting! All the biggest football, cricket, and other major sporting leagues are on offer too.
They also offer a very large number of payment methods, including Paytm. With a wonderfully smooth registration process, this is one of the fastest Paytm betting sites to get started with. Live betting is where MELbet likes to shine, with incredibly high odds, a lightning-fast interface, and uninterrupted service.
1xBet offer so many different games and sports to bet on; if it isn’t at 1xBet, it probably doesn't exist! There are diverse markets on offer, and the live betting interface features real-time statistics and match data. Among the large number of payment methods is Paytm support for both deposits and withdrawals.
One of 1xBet's biggest attractions is its in-app live streaming of many major sports, including cricket, rugby, boxing, darts, ice hockey, and so much more. The live streaming service is entirely free to its users too, so you only need to create an account to benefit from live sports streaming.
If you love live betting, then BETWINNER will certainly not disappoint! Its multibet function allows Indian punters at to bet on several live matches at any one time. BETWINNER live betting also features a virtual rendition of the matches in play that you can follow, while checking out real-time statistics too.
Fantastic odds and a huge selection of European sports such as handball make BETWINNER a top choice for any sport lover. Cricket punters will want to keep an eye out for enhanced cricket accumulator specials that appear most weekends, and younger punters will love the range of esports on offer. Finally, there are over 40 different payment methods on offer, including Paytm.
Best Cricket Betting Sites That Accept Paytm
We know great cricket betting action is the reason you're looking for betting sites that accept Paytm, and we want to help you find the best cricket betting sites that accept Paytm. We’ve compiled two of the very best Paytm betting sites in India for cricket punting!
If you’re obsessed with cricket, you’re probably going to want a cricket-focused betting site that accepts Paytm. 10CRIC loves cricket – spend a minute in their detailed news section and you’ll learn so much about the game. So dedicated to cricket are 10CRIC, they have already made IPL 2021 predictions and an IPL 2021 section.
10CRIC features a dedicated power bet section, where it displays all the various sports that have their odds boosted. Besides cricket, they're also quite a general sport powerhouse, with plenty of markets for European sports, and unique games such as chess and surfing.
Betway is one of the largest Paytm betting sites in the world, with millions of customers across the globe. For Indian punters, Betway have gone out of their way to be as cricket-focused as possible. Almost every major cricket match in the world can be wagered on at Betway, and their IPL odds are among some of the most competitive in the market.
Live streaming sets Betway apart from many of its competitors, with availability on both PC and mobile device. Any registered user can follow the cricket action live! Their #betyourway Bet Builder feature allows you to create your own multibets in the same game. Dedicated cricket promotions and large markets make Betway an ideal choice for Paytm cricket lovers.
There are many alternative payment methods that offer similar benefits to Paytm. Ultimately, the best betting payment methods will suit your needs, so we’ve compiled some alternatives for your consideration to make the selection process easier.
Paytm is an e-wallet, yes, but certainly not the only one! There are quite a few major e-wallet options to choose from, each with their own benefits and limitations.
NETELLER is a fast, well-established e-wallet that benefits from low fees and fast deposits.
Users have loads of Google Pay betting sites to choose from, and allow debit/credit card users to add more layers of security to their online transactions.
PayPal is possibly the biggest e-wallet service in the world, with more and more PayPal betting sites becoming available to Indian punters.
For the highest level of security and privacy, the best payment method will always be a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have been growing as an accepted form of payment at betting sites in India, and it's not just about Bitcoin anymore – multiple cryptocurrencies are now supported by betting sites in India.
Cryptocurrencies offer impregnable security by leveraging blockchain technology to confirm every transaction without fault. Furthermore, all transactions are verifiable, and crypto wallets allow users to remain entirely anonymous. You can bet with total peace of mind!
If simplicity is your prime concern, and you aren't too bothered with betting transactions appearing on your bank statements, then just using your standard debit or credit card may be the best option for you. While Visa and Mastercard offer great security, they are susceptible to fraud online. Also, because cards offered by your bank are naturally linked to your bank account, they're therefore at risk from potential cybercriminals.
However, if you favour personal privacy and want to add another layer of security, you could use a prepaid debit or credit card. Prepaid cards work much the same as a standard debit or credit card, except they are topped up, and linking a bank account isn't required.
Other Popular Betting Payment Methods
Paytm Betting FAQs
What Is Paytm?
Paytm is a digital wallet that can be used to make secure deposits and withdrawals at Paytm betting sites in India.
Is Paytm Safe?
Paytm is completely safe and secure to use at Paytm betting sites in India. It's highly regulated, offering high levels of encryption to protect your data and secure your transactions at Paytm betting sites.
Why Should I Use Paytm?
You should use Paytm if you're after a highly secure, fast, and easy deposit and withdrawal method at online betting sites. Paytm users benefit from secure transactions, personal privacy, and simple transaction processes at Paytm betting sites.
Which Betting Sites Accept Paytm?
While there are many Paytm betting sites in India, not every operator will accept Paytm as a payment method. Consult our top 10 best Paytm betting sites list to find the perfect operator for you!
Which Are the Best Paytm Betting Sites in India?
What Are the Best Paytm Betting Sites for Cricket Betting?
Are There Any Alternatives to Paytm?
Yes, there are quite a few. Cryptocurrencies are perfect for the privacy- and security-conscious, while debit/credit cards provide more simplicity. However, there are loads of e-wallet solutions if you're after a bit of both!
CricketBettingAdvice Final Words
Paytm betting sites offer Indian punters some of the best betting action in the world. As an e-wallet, Paytm is perfect for players who want security and privacy. Luckily, the number of online betting sites accepting this digital service is constantly growing, and is fast becoming a popular choice among Indian punters.