With live streaming capabilities, excellent odds, and tons of cricket events to wager on, Betway is comfortably one of the best cricket betting sites out there. Therefore, it is little wonder so many new punters want to know how to bet with Betway from India.
Read on to learn how to bet on cricket on Betway and how to understand the leading bookie's betting odds.
How To Bet on Betway: Basics
The very first step is registering a Betway account, and it is super easy. Just provide some very basic details and pass the Know Your Customer procedure. We have a handy how to verify your Betway account guide for those who run into any issues.
With a fully-verified account, you’ll be free to make withdrawals using your favourite betting payment method. The final step is to deposit funds into your account. Simply choose a payment method and make a deposit.
You are now ready to learn how to bet on Betway from India.
Understanding the Odds
Being able to read the odds means when you log in to one of the best cricket betting apps in India, you’ll be able to tell the difference between the favorites and underdogs – not to mention understand how much money you can win!
Betting odds are calculated by the site's experts, and they represent how likely the bookie thinks a result will be. The selection with the best odds is the one Betway thinks is most likely to win.
Below, we’ve provided a guide on the 3 unique ways to view the odds to help you know every part of how to bet on Betway.
- American – Arguably the most difficult way to learn how to bet on Betway and the slowest odds to read. These odds are sometimes referred to as ‘Moneylines' and represent winning $100 on a bet. Odds are listed in positive and negative values, and we simply wouldn’t recommend starting here.
- Fractional – Often known as UK odds, fractional odds enable you to view how much money you will win (numerator) in comparison to your stake *(denominator). For example, odds of 10/1 would mean for every ₹1 wagered you would win ₹10 in return. A wager of ₹100 would see a return of ₹110 (₹100 + ₹10 stake) at odds of 10/1.
- Decimal – This is the easiest way to learn how to bet on Betway. Decimal odds are a simple representation of the total payout if you wager ₹1. To calculate the payout, you simply multiply your wager amount by the decimal odds. For example, a ₹100 bet at odds of 3.10 would see a total payout of ₹310.
For learning how to bet on Betway as well as sports betting in general, we recommend decimal odds as they are the fastest and easiest to read of the three formats available.
Easy 6 Steps Guide – How To Bet on Betway
With your Betway account funded and your understanding of odds in check, you’re all ready to place your first bets! With this easy 6-step guide, you’ll learn how to bet on cricket on Betway in mere minutes!
- Head to Betway – To begin, simply log in to the website or enter the Betway mobile app. Enter your credentials to get started and then access the sportsbook.
- Find an event – Betway is a massive sportsbook, and their cricket selection is truly immense. You can bet on cricket events such as the European Cricket League, the IPL, and all the top cricket leagues. Either search for an event directly or navigate through the various sports categories in the sportsbook menu to find something you’d like to bet on.
- Select a market – Within any given event will be a range of markets, such as Match Winner, Top Batsman, and Most Goals, which you can bet on. Let’s start with an easy one like Match Winner. Match Winner odds for Bangladesh vs Pakistan might look like this:
• Bangladesh – 3.00
• Draw – 3.25
• Pakistan 2.25
4. Place your bet – Click on the bet you wish to make, and you’ll see the bet slip. From here, you can nominate a stake amount. Betway will conveniently display how much the bet will pay out should it be successful. When you’re happy with your stake, hit Place Bet to confirm, and your wager will be placed.
5. Watch and wait – Now, you must wait for the match to conclude and for the official result to be confirmed. Betway offers cricket live streaming on selected matches too, so you can place a bet and watch the action from a single convenient location.
6. Collect your Winnings – So long as you made the right bet, your winnings are usually sent to your Betway account instantly.
Extra Guide – Different Ways To Bet
While the simplest way to bet on an event at Betway is to choose a single market from a single event, there are certainly more options available to you. Once you’ve learned how to bet on Betway, exploring these other bet types will be incredibly easy.
- Cash Out – Like many top bookies, Betway offers a cash out function. This is where the bookie calculates the odds of your bet winning and alters the odds accordingly. You can choose to cash out early to recoup your losses quickly or to take an earlier payout to ensure some profit. This feature is available on most events but cannot be accessed in the event that Betway goes down.
- Accumulator – An acca bet is when you place several wagers from different events onto a single bet slip. The odds of each leg of the bet multiply the total odds, which can result in some monster payouts. However, every leg of the event must be a winner for the bet to be successful.
- Live Betting – In-play betting involves dynamic odds that change as the event goes on. Essentially, what happens during the game influences the odds within each market. For example, if a team were to lose several wickets in a single over, the odds of that team winning would drop mid-match.
- Casino Gaming – We couldn’t complete this guide without mentioning that learning how to bet on Betway also sets you up with the basic knowledge to play online casino games. This bookie offers hundreds of slots, table, and live games, all of which require a stake, and each bet is represented in fractional odds.
How To Bet on Betway FAQs
What can I bet on at Betway?
At Betway, punters from India can bet on local and international sports, including cricket, kabaddi, football, hockey, and more. Betway also has a full online casino featuring slots, table games, and a live dealer casino.
What is the best odds format to follow?
Owing to the simplicity of its calculation and easy readability, we think the best odds format is decimal odds.
Where can I find more betting guides?
After you have learned how to bet on Betway from India, you should bookmark Cricket Betting Advice for more in-depth guides on everything from accessing cricket live streaming websites to detailed IPL betting strategies.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
Considering the fact that you can bet on all the top cricket tournaments and that the bookie adds new and exciting sports every day, now is the best time to learn how to bet on Betway from India. Indian punters can choose their favourite odds format and enjoy the most seamless betting experience online.
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online cricket betting content on the web.