Out of all the fast withdrawal betting sites out there, 10CRIC are more cricket and Indian-focused than any of them, with plenty of markets, tons of bonuses, and speedy 10CRIC payout times. We’ve got all the details for you below.
Withdrawal Methods at 10CRIC
Apart from Visa and Mastercard, 10CRIC accepts some of the best betting payment methods available, extending to even popular Indian methods such as UPI. View our table below for a quick and condensed summary.
See how 10CRIC compares to the fastest withdrawal betting sites in the industry.
|Payment Method||Processing Time||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Paytm||Up to 24 hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|PhonePe||24 - 48 Hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|UPI||24 - 48 Hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|Net Banking||24 - 48 Hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|Google Pay||24 - 48 Hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|Astropay||24 - 48 Hours||₹500||₹7,000|
|Skrill||24 - 48 Hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|NETELLER||24 - 48 Hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|EcoBang||24 - 48 Hours||₹500||₹8,000|
|Cryptocurrencies||24 - 48 Hours||₹1450||₹8,000|
|Bank Cards||24 - 48 Hours||₹1000||₹8,000|
|Bank Transfer||Up to 7 Days||₹1000||₹8,000|
How to Make 10CRIC Withdrawals in India
To make sure new punters don’t miss out on fast 10CRIC withdrawal times, we made sure to put together an easy-to-follow guide so you’ll be prepared to collect your winnings as quickly as possible.
Verifying Your 10CRIC Account
Verifying your identity is a crucial step of betting online at INR betting sites. Not only does it ensure bookies are complying with Indian legislation, but it means they are upholding the standards enforced by regulatory bodies too. This goes a long way towards ensuring your safety and security.
Before you can verify your account and gain access to the 10CRIC withdrawals process, you'll need to sign up to 10CRIC – it’s easy and only takes a few minutes. Next, you’ll just need a few documents handy – a back statement, utility bill and some ID like an Aadhaar card or passport. Then, follow these instructions below:
- Log into your 10CRIC account. You’ll find a menu icon in the top right corner – from there, navigate to Account Verification.
- Next, 10CRIC will direct you the documents upload page. This is where you'll need to verify some of the details you gave during sign-up.
- You'll be requested to upload a form of ID and proof of address. You can upload copies in JPG, PNG and in some cases, PDF. Make sure you upload clear and high-quality images to avoid any delays in enjoying the 10CRIC withdrawal times.
- Your account should be verified within 48 hours. If it takes any longer, consider contacting 10CRIC to try and resolve the issue.
Making 10CRIC Withdrawals
Fast 10CRIC payout times are a wonder, but you can’t experience them without knowing how to request a withdrawal in the first place. Check out our simple guide below.
- Start by logging into your 10CRIC account. Find ‘Withdraw' in the menu located at the top right of your screen.
- Choose your withdrawal method from the options available and enter the amount you'd like to take out. Remember that like most bookies these days, the withdrawal method should be the same as the method you chose to deposit with.
- Next, you’ll need to follow the process of whichever withdrawal method you chose to use. This may be entering card or account details, supplying crypto wallet details or using a separate payment portal to complete the process.
- That’s it! It typically takes around 6 hours for the request to be approved, and the 10CRIC withdrawal times will depend on your chosen payment method.
How to Cancel 10CRIC Withdrawals in India
You may have requested a withdrawal accidentally, or perhaps you simply want to make another bet before taking out your winnings. Regardless of the reason, sometimes you'll want to cancel a withdrawal request. As fast as 10CRIC can be, there is still time to cancel your withdrawal – just make sure you do so before it has been processed, otherwise it'll be too late.
Simply access your account menu from the top right of the 10CRIC page and choose Cancel Withdrawal. If a request can be cancelled it will be visible here, and you can choose to halt the process before your funds are withdrawn.
Why Bet on Cricket at 10CRIC
10CRIC are among the very best cricket betting sites in India, with the rapid 10CRIC withdrawal times being just one of their many standout features. We think this bookmaker is a brilliant platform for cricket betting, and we’ve compiled a few of the biggest reasons why below.
- Indian-focused – 10CRIC is an entirely Indian-dedicated betting site. Everything is in Indian rupees, the casino section focused on games like Teen Patti betting, and promos are Indian-targeted too. The betting site has also made sure to offer many popular Indian sports such as cricket and kabaddi. Payments can be made using various and widely used Indian methods such as Indian bank transfers and UPI.
- Regular cricket promotions – We're talking free bets, deposit bonuses, and cashback offers, and 10CRIC provide them all, as well as weekly free bet bonuses during IPL season. That means regular cricket punters can place multiple free bets on the IPL every single week of the league.
- Cricket focused – Every inch of the 10CRIC website covers cricket. It’s even in the name and logo! You’ll find a dedicated IPL section with popular IPL players (currently Chris Gayle) promoting their services. The odds at 10CRIC are always among the best and the cricket markets are endless. Whether you are looking for top cricket leagues or your favourite international Test match, it’ll feature on 10CRIC.
10CRIC Sports Mobile Betting
Fully functional with all the features provided on the desktop site, 10CRIC offers one of the best cricket betting apps around for both iOS and Android devices. That means you can enjoy fast 10CRIC withdrawal times on the go and any time you like.
Indian punters will love the dedicated Cricket tab that instantly provides mobile users with the full range of markets covering both international and domestic cricket matches. Enjoying 10CRIC payout times is just as easy as the browser version – follow the very same guide we outlined above.
10CRIC Withdrawal Time FAQs
Is 10CRIC safe?
Yes, it is. 10CRIC is a leading betting site and highly reputable in the industry. The site and app leverages SSL-encryption protocols to protect your sensitive data and holds a licence awarded by Curaçao. This means you can enjoy all that the bookie has to offer knowing your data is secure!
Can I bet with Indian rupees at 10CRIC?
You most certainly can. 10CRIC is an Indian betting site and thus fully caters to the Indian market. You’ll also be able to deposit, bet, and withdraw funds in Indian rupees.
What is the minimum withdrawal at 10CRIC?
To keep things simple, the 10CRIC minimum withdrawal amount has generally been kept standard across the available payment methods. That minimum is ₹1,000; however, Astropay has a ₹500 minimum, while cryptocurrencies carry a higher minimum of ₹1450.
What is the maximum withdrawal at 10CRIC?
Once again, 10CRIC have basically set a standard number for the 10CRIC maximum withdrawal amount. This stands at ₹8,000 for most payments; a little low compared to some competitors, but on the flipside, the 10CRIC withdrawal times are fantastic.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
If you’re a punter looking to bet on cricket online, then 10CRIC is the place to be. With fast 10CRIC withdrawal times, you can grab your winnings quickly, using one of the many payment methods accepted.
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online betting content on the web.