Withdrawal Methods at Parimatch
There are plenty of fantastic betting payment methods to choose from at Parimatch. Like many online betting sites these days, Parimatch does prefer you use the same method to make Parimatch withdrawals as you did to deposit. Skrill and NETELLER are no longer available at Parimatch but the UPI method does include Google Pay, PhonePe, and BHIM.
Deposits at Parimatch are instant and you’ll find you should never have to wait more than 48 hours to receive a withdrawal. When compared to many other INR betting sites, Parimatch is certainly one of the fastest. According to internal Parimatch blogs and their terms & conditions, there is no maximum withdrawal amount.
|Payment Method||Processing Time||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||AstroPay Card||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|EcoPayz||Up to 1 Hour||₹700||No Max.|
|Jeton Wallet||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|Visa||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|Mastercard||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|MuchBetter||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Bitcoin||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Bitcoin Cash||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Litecoin||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Ethereum||Up to 12 Hours||₹1500||No Max.|
|Paytm||Up to 24 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|UPI||Up to 48 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Net Banking||Up to 48 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
How to Make Parimatch Withdrawals in India
It doesn’t take much to enjoy Parimatch withdrawal times in India. This amazing bookie has an easy sign-up process and placing a deposit is incredibly simple – not to mention instant too. Once you’ve placed some wagers that have provided an amazing return, you’ll be ready to withdraw your well-deserved winnings.
Verifying your Parimatch Account
In today’s climate, you cannot withdraw funds from a licenced bookie without verifying your identity first. This is known as the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure and is a regulatory requirement of all licenced betting sites online in India. It helps prevent financial crimes, such as money laundering, and goes towards helping keep you safe online.
Don’t worry. The process is fast and easy – just a few quick details and you’ll upload some documentation. We’ve got betting newbies covered with our simple guide on the Parimatch KYC procedure:
- Start by going to your profile at the Parimatch website and locating Personal Data, then Account Confirmation.
- Next, you’ll need to upload supporting documents for the information you provided during the sign-up. This will be ID and some form of banking documentation. Your Aadhar Card and a recent bank statement will be perfect! You’ll just need to upload a copy and a well-taken photo will be just fine.
- Done. Easy! Now just wait 72 hours for the Parimatch KYC team to check your documents and verify your details.
We recommend ensuring that your uploads are of high quality. Make sure nothing is blurry or cut off in the photo – you don’t want any delays so you can enjoy the amazing Parimatch payout times!
Making Parimatch Withdrawals
Obviously, to enjoy the blistering Parimatch withdrawal times, you’ll need to know how to make a Parimatch withdrawal. Thankfully, withdrawal the process could not be any easier and of course, CricketBettingAdvice has another easy-to-follow guide for you.
- Head to your profile once again and this time hit Finances. From there you’ll select withdrawals to get started.
- Choose your preferred payment method for the selection screen. Remember that Parimatch requires you to keep the same payment method as your deposit.
- Next, follow the prompts depending on your payment method. They will vary between the payment methods and may include inputting account details or verifying the payment on a separate payment portal. Some payments like cryptocurrencies have a unique way of receiving withdrawals and we suggest following one of our guides such as bitcoin betting sites.
- Done! Now the maximum wait time for a Parimatch withdrawal is 48 hours but some methods are as quick as 1 hour!
How to Cancel Parimatch Withdrawals in India
Sometimes you may not mean to withdraw your funds or you want it back right now because of a last-minute tip. For that reason, Parimatch does allow Indian punters to cancel a withdrawal. You’ll only have a short window to do so though – you can only cancel a withdrawal while the transaction is still pending and that depends on each method's processing time.
Check your account to see the status of your Parimatch withdrawal. If it is still listed as pending, you can select the option to cancel the withdrawal.
Why Bet on Cricket at Parimatch
Of course, the reason you’re considering Parimatch withdrawal times is that you are looking for the perfect place to bet on cricket online. Well, you need not look any further than Parimatch. Besides the great Parimatch payout times, this bookie has a whole host of advantages that ensure an excellent platform for wagering on your favourite cricket matches.
- Competitive Odds – honestly, Parimatch offers some of the most competitive cricket odds that we’ve seen online in India. The market range is ridiculous too. You can bet on almost every single ball of popular cricket matches in the biggest top cricket leagues. Parimatch even offers odds on tiny local cricket leagues such as the Darwin District T20 League in Australia’s Northern Territory.
- Intuitive Interface – the Parimatch websites and mobile apps are so intuitive. The platform shows no clutter, no unnecessary ads, or unrequired information. Punters only see what they need. Perfect for laser-focused live betting on the biggest IPL matches of the season. The optimisation is something to behold and punters will have no problem switching between mobile versions and the PC version of the Parimatch platform.
- Indian Cricket Focus – this bookie is actually focused on Indian cricket punters. Just check out their coverage of the 2021 IPL league. Parimatch offers bonuses just for the IPL, exclusive match predictions, and even free IPL betting advice to help guide your wagers. Parimatch even offers essential information on the rules of cricket, so that novice punters can join the action too.
Parimatch Sports Mobile Betting
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a bookie in this day and age that doesn’t offer a fantastic mobile platform. Parimatch is no different and is definitely among the very best cricket betting apps in India. The Parimatch mobile betting app is available on both iOS and Android devices.
Using the Parimatch mobile betting app has a lot of advantages including access to the fast Parimatch withdrawal times. You’ll be able to access the full payment services – just as you would on the main website – and that’ include all the same Parimatch payout times.
Indian punters also benefit from 24/7 live chat support, a totally intuitive user interface, and access to Parimatch in-play betting from anywhere and at any time!
Parimatch Withdrawal Time FAQs
Is Parimatch Safe?
Parimatch is certainly a safe betting site. Besides using advanced SSL encryption protocols to protect your data online, Parimatch are sponsors of several major sporting teams and is regulated by a major industry regulator, the curaçao gaming licence.
Can I bet with Indian Rupees at Parimatch?
Absolutely! Parimatch accepts Indian Rupees as payment and displays all betting options, bonuses, and finances in Indian Rupees. Parimatch does have an Indian leaning with a great focus on the IPL during the summer.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal at Parimatch?
The Parimatch minimum withdrawal is quite low but it does vary between the different payment methods. The lowest Parimatch withdrawal is EcoPayz at ₹700 but almost every method is ₹1,000.
What is the Maximum Withdrawal at Parimatch?
Fantastically, there is no maximum withdrawal amount stated by Parimatch. The notes of their terms and conditions simply state that a withdrawal cannot exceed your total account amount. That means Parimatch withdrawal times are fast and limitless.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
Parimatch withdrawal times are among some of the fastest available in India and their betting platform is sure to entice cricket punters. There are plenty of fast payment methods available to withdraw funds at Parimatch and include cryptocurrencies, UPI, Google Pay, and traditional bank cards. If speed is important to you, then Parimatch is a perfect betting companion for all your cricket punting needs!
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online betting content on the web.