Withdrawal Methods at Parimatch
There are plenty of fantastic betting payment methods to choose from at Parimatch. Like many online betting sites these days, Parimatch does prefer it if you use the same method for withdrawals and deposits. Skrill and NETELLER are no longer available at Parimatch, but UPI is accepted, including Google Pay, PhonePe, and BHIM.
Deposits at Parimatch are instant, and usually, you'll never have to wait more than 48 hours to receive a withdrawal. When compared to many other INR betting sites, Parimatch is certainly one of the fastest. According to their internal blogs and T&Cs, there is no maximum withdrawal amount either.
See how Parimatch compares with the fastest withdrawal betting sites in the industry.
|Payment Method||Processing Time||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||AstroPay Card||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|ecoPayz||Up to 1 Hour||₹700||No Max.|
|Jeton Wallet||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|Visa||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|Mastercard||Up to 1 Hour||₹1000||No Max.|
|MuchBetter||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Bitcoin||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Bitcoin Cash||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Litecoin||Up to 12 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Ethereum||Up to 12 Hours||₹1500||No Max.|
|Paytm||Up to 24 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|UPI||Up to 48 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
|Net Banking||Up to 48 Hours||₹1000||No Max.|
How to Make Parimatch Withdrawals in India
It doesn’t take much to enjoy Parimatch withdrawal times in India. This amazing bookie has an easy sign-up process, and placing a deposit is incredibly simple as well as instant.
Verifying Your Parimatch Account
In today’s climate, you cannot withdraw funds from a licensed bookie without verifying your identity first. This is known as the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure, which is a regulatory requirement of all licensed betting sites online. It helps prevent financial crimes, such as money laundering, and protects your personal information too.
The process itself is fast and easy – all you need to provide are a few quick details and some basic documentation. We’ve included a simple guide below to help you out:
- Start by going to your profile at the Parimatch website and locating Personal Data, then Account Confirmation.
- Next, you’ll need to upload supporting documents for the information you provided during sign-up. These will be copies or high-quality photos of your ID and some form of banking documentation, such as your Aadhaar card and a recent bank statement.
- After you've completed the above, wait 72 hours for the KYC team to check your documents and verify your details.
Make sure nothing is blurry or cut off in the images you provide – the sooner the process is completed, the sooner you can enjoy the amazing Parimatch payout times!
Making Parimatch Withdrawals
Obviously, to enjoy Parimatch withdrawal times, you’ll need to know how the process works first. Thankfully, it could not be any easier – just in case, however, we've provided a step-by-step guide for this too below:
- Head to your profile once again and this time hit Finances. From there, select Withdrawals to get started.
- Choose your preferred payment method for the selection screen. Remember that Parimatch requires you to keep the same payment method as your deposit.
- Next, follow the prompts depending on your chosen payment method. This may include inputting account details or verifying the transaction on a separate payment portal. Some payments like cryptocurrencies have a unique way of receiving withdrawals, so we suggest following one of our dedicated guides, such as our article on Bitcoin betting sites.
- Done! The maximum waiting time for a Parimatch withdrawal is 48 hours, but some methods are as quick as 1 hour!
How to Cancel Parimatch Withdrawals in India
Parimatch does allow Indian punters to cancel a withdrawal. However, you'll only be able to do so while the transaction is still pending, and that depends on each method's processing time.
Check your account to see the status of your Parimatch withdrawal. If it is still marked as pending, you can select the option to cancel it.
Why Bet on Cricket at Parimatch?
The reason you may be considering Parimatch withdrawal times is that you are looking for the perfect place to bet on cricket online. Well, you need not look any further! Besides its great payout times, Parimatch has a whole host of advantages that ensure an excellent platform for wagering on your favourite cricket matches.
- Competitive Odds – Parimatch offers some of the most competitive cricket odds around. The market range is ridiculous too – you can bet on almost every single ball in popular cricket matches in the biggest top cricket leagues. The site even offers odds on tiny local leagues, such as the Darwin District T20 League in Australia’s Northern Territory.
- Intuitive Interface – Both the site and mobile app are highly intuitive, user-friendly and clutter-free – perfect for laser-focused live betting on the biggest IPL matches of the season.
- Indian Cricket Focus – This bookie fully caters to Indian cricket punters – just check out their coverage of the 2021 IPL league. Parimatch offers bonuses just for the IPL, exclusive match predictions, and even free IPL betting advice to help guide your wagers. You can even find essential information on the rules of cricket, so that novices can join the action too.
Parimatch Sports Mobile Betting
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a bookie in this day and age that doesn’t offer a fantastic mobile platform. Parimatch is no different, and is definitely has one of the very best cricket betting apps in India, available on both iOS and Android devices.
The app has a lot of advantages, including access to the fast Parimatch withdrawal times. You’ll be able to access all the same payment services that the main website has.
Punters will also benefit from 24/7 live chat support, a totally intuitive user interface, and access to Parimatch in-play betting from anywhere and at any time!
Parimatch Withdrawal Time FAQs
Is Parimatch safe?
Parimatch is a highly secure betting site. Besides using advanced SSL encryption protocols to protect your data online, they sponsors of several major sporting teams, and holds the Curaçao Gaming licence.
Can I bet with Indian Rupees at Parimatch?
Absolutely! Parimatch accepts Indian Rupees to use for all betting options, including bonuses. This is just one of the ways it caters to its Indian consumer base – it also has a great focus on the IPL during the summer.
What is the minimum withdrawal at Parimatch?
The Parimatch minimum withdrawal is quite low, but it does vary between the different payment methods. The lowest Parimatch withdrawal is ecoPayz at ₹700, but almost every method is ₹1,000. The cryptocurrency Ethereum actually goes up to ₹1500!
What is the maximum withdrawal at Parimatch?
There is no maximum withdrawal amount stated by the bookmaker. Their terms and conditions simply state that a withdrawal cannot exceed your total account amount. That means Parimatch withdrawal times are fast and limitless.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
Parimatch withdrawal times are among some of the fastest available in India, and their betting platform is sure to entice cricket punters. There are plenty of fast payment methods available to withdraw funds at Parimatch, including cryptocurrencies, UPI, Google Pay, and traditional bank cards. If speed is important to you, then Parimatch is a perfect betting companion for all your cricket punting needs!
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online cricket betting content on the web.