22Bet has so many accolades to its name that it’s no wonder it is considered one of the best fast withdrawal betting sites. But we know it’s the 22Bet withdrawal times that you need to know about. Read on for a comprehensive guide to withdrawing your funds quickly at 22Bet.
Withdrawal Methods at 22Bet
There are plenty of amazing transaction methods to choose from but the 22Bet withdrawal times are only available for a few of them. Mastercard, UPI – including Paytm – and IMPS payments can be used for deposits only.
Like most online betting sites, you must use the same withdrawal method you used to place your deposits. However, if you choose to deposit with a method that cannot be used to withdraw, the 22Bet terms state that your withdrawals using a different method need to be proportionate.
The maximum withdrawal amount at 22Bet will be determined by the amount of the bets placed from any given deposit – this means the maximum withdrawal can be quite high, but it is entirely at the bookie's discretion.
|Payment Method||Processing Time||Minimum Withdrawal||Skrill||15 Minutes||₹174|
|Perfect Money||15 Minutes||₹105|
|Cryptocurrencies||15 Minutes||₹36 - ₹6925.03|
All withdrawal requests are processed 24/7 which means you’ll rarely experience any delays to your 22Bet withdrawal times. It is worth noting that there are 25 accepted cryptocurrencies at 22Bet including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, and Litecoin. The minimum withdrawal amount for cryptocurrencies varies depending on each type. For example, Bitcoin is the highest at ₹6925.03.
How To Make 22Bet Withdrawals in India
Registering an account with 22Bet is incredibly fast and easy. You’ll only need to input your name, number, and email to get started. Once registered, you’ll be free to deposit and bet on cricket online.
Verifying Your 22Bet Account
Like all the very best cricket betting sites in India, 22Bet does have a verification process known as Know Your Customer (KYC). This is an important component of playing at online casinos and betting sites, and is basically a regulatory requirement for bookies to ensure that punters are not engaging in any illegal activity like money laundering.
22Bet may request your KYC information ahead of your first 22Bet withdrawal. To experience the fast 22Bet withdrawal times, be sure to have some documents handy.
The following are required to pass the 22Bet KYC:
- Proof of Identity – like your passport or PAN card
- Proof of payment system – such as a bank statement
- Proof of address – most often a bill which must be no older than 3 months
If any potential fraudulent behaviour is suspected, 22Bet can use these details to make sure everything is above board. You can easily add your identity information to your account within the 22Bet website – simply head to the personal information section of your account and input your ID details.
Making 22Bet Withdrawals
You’ve placed some bets during a round of IPL betting and won, congratulations! It’s now time to see how fast those 22Bet withdrawal times truly are. 22Bet has made the withdrawal process super simple and a withdrawal request can be made in only a couple of minutes. For those who want a little help, here is an easy-to-follow guide on making a 22Bet withdrawal.
- Log in and select withdraw funds from the account menu.
- Next, select your betting payment method. The 22Bet withdrawal times for all the betting methods are incredibly fast but remember your withdrawal method typically needs to match your deposit method.
- Follow the prompts depending on your chosen payment method. Most methods do not require much input, and some will simply take you to a separate payment portal.
- Confirm the request and get ready to enjoy the lightning-quick 22Bet withdrawal times.
How To Cancel 22Bet Withdrawals in India
If your withdrawal request has been approved by 22Bet, you will be unable to cancel it. However, if the withdrawal is still pending, you can make a withdrawal request by contacting the 22Bet support team. You’ll have to be quick as withdrawal requests can be processed very quickly at 22Bet.
Why Bet on Cricket at 22Bet?
If you’re going to bet on cricket online, there are more than a few reasons to choose 22Bet over other INR betting sites. Besides fast 22Bet payout times, we’ve got a few key features we think make this bookie one of the best for betting on cricket in India.
- VIP – Rather than a traditional VIP programme, 22Bet has a fantastic feature where punters receive points for placing bets. For every ₹435 wager placed, the player receives 1 point. Those points can then be redeemed for loads of different free bets in the 22Bet shop. You could even earn a ₹17,396 accumulator free bet! If you like the odd flutter on casino games, you can earn free spins too.
- Great cricket betting – You’ll find so many of the top cricket leagues and tournaments at 22Bet, along with a massive range of markets. There are even markets for the T20 Indian Cyber Pro League, and you can bet on over a hundred virtual cricket matches a day! At 22Bet, you can even bet on the very first ball of a match. Furthermore, 22Bet offers enhanced specials for boosted cricket odds, as well as competitions many competitors do not, such as the Brahmaputra league.
- Live betting platform – Live betting at 22Bet is a truly thrilling experience. Take cricket, for example. You’ll get access to a virtual scoreboard that not only briefs punters on the score but also features ground conditions like wind speeds, visibility, temperature, and humidity. There are also real-time statistics too. You can see graphs and charts for all components of the game and even grab live odds statistics. 22Bet certainly caters to the professional live punters.
- Great for deposits – We’ve been going on about 22Bet withdrawal times, but the bookie excels in the deposit department too. Most deposit methods are instant with very low minimums. Best of all, there are no deposit limits either, so you can wager as much as you want, whenever you want. Making a deposit is just as easy as a withdrawal and you can use the mobile app too.
22Bet Mobile Betting
22Bet offers Indian punters one of the very best cricket betting apps. Available for both iOS and Android devices, the 22Bet mobile app will let punters place all types of wagers, watch live matches, and experience 22Bet withdrawal times on the go!
The app has the same functionality as the website, and that extends to both deposits and withdrawals. You’ll be able to bet on live cricket such as the IPL and Big Bash League and experience match statistics and interactive virtual scoreboards. With the ability to experience 22Bet withdrawal times from anywhere in India, the 22Bet mobile app is a must for the modern punter!
22Bet Withdrawal Times FAQs
Is 22Bet Safe?
22Bet is a very safe and secure betting site in India. The bookie is licensed and leverages high-end SSL encryption protocols to keep your data as safe as possible. The terms and conditions at 22Bet are also easily accessible and very transparent. You should feel safe when enjoying 22Bet withdrawal times in India.
Can I bet with Indian Rupees at 22Bet?
Yes, you certainly can. 22Bet is an international bookie that accepts many different currencies including Indian Rupees. All bonuses and bet slips will be displayed in Indian Rupees too.
What is the minimum withdrawal at 22Bet?
22Bet minimum withdrawal amounts are entirely dependent on your chosen payment method. The lowest 22Bet minimum withdrawal amount is ₹36 for users of the cryptocurrency Eos.
What is the maximum withdrawal at 22Bet?
The 22Bet maximum withdrawal amount can vary and isn’t set in stone. 22Bet doesn’t explicitly state a maximum withdrawal amount but will limit your withdrawal amount based on the amount of your bets.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
If you’re a punter looking to grab your payout as quickly as possible, then the 22Bet withdrawal times will be perfect for you. Every payment method at 22Bet takes a maximum of 15 minutes. It also helps that 22Bet is a leading cricket betting platform with plenty of great sports betting features – you’ll seriously struggle to find more betting markets at any other bookie!
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online cricket betting content on the web.