If you are a new punter, you may face difficulty to place a bet on bet365. In this post, I will show you how to place bet on bet365.
Understanding the odds:
There are three types of odds in bet365 such as American, Decimal and Fractional. I recommend you to use “decimal” odds. It is very easy to understand. Click “odds” and select “decimal” from the drop down menu.
Now, you will see all the figures are transformed like 1.2, 2.2, 2.45 etc. This is decimal odds. If you bet $2 with odds 3.33, your total return will be 3.33*$2= $6.66 (If win).
1. Log on your bet365 account
2. Select the game you would like to bet on. For example: you would like to bet on UEFA Champions League. Click “Soccer” on the left side.
3. Now look for “ UEFA Champions League”
4. Now select your bet type. One of the easiest methods to know bet type is “Full Time Result”. A full time result bet means you pick which will win within 90 minutes. In our illustration below, you have three choices by either picking 1) Birmingham to win, 2) Braga to win or 3) Draw. In this example, we will pick draw, therefore we will click on the odds 3.60.
5. After clicking the odds that you would like to place a bet on, your bet selection will show under “Bet Slip” in the upper right-hand side of the page.
6. Now enter your “Stake” amount. “Stake” means how much money you want to invest for this bet. For example: if you bet $2, you’re “to win” or return will be $6.66.
7. Once you have entered “Stake” amount, next click the yellow “Place Bet” button to finalize your bet.
8. Now wait for the result.
9. If the match result is draw, you will get $6.66 in your bet365 balance.
10. If you lose the bet, you will lose only $2.