How to Bet on bet365 Basics
Before you can get started on how to bet on bet365, you’ll need to open a bet365 account and it’s typically a good idea to use a bet365 bonus code while you’re at it. You’ll need to verify your account before you’ll be able to make bet365 withdrawals but we have a bet365 withdraw money guide for you too.
Simply deposit money into your account and you’ll be all set to learn how to bet on cricket in bet365.
Understanding the Odds
One of the most important aspects of wagering on the best cricket betting apps in India is the odds. The odds tell you how likely bet365 thinks a result is. There are 3 ways odds can be viewed at bet365, and it’s up to the individual to choose which suits them best.
- American – These odds are very different to decimal and fractional. They are listed in + and – signs indicating the required stake to win a certain amount. We wouldn’t recommend these odds for beginners.
- Decimal – The easiest odds to understand. A decimal number represents the total payout if you placed ₹1.
- Fractional – Common in the UK, fractional odds are shown as a ratio such as 8/1. In this instance, it would mean for every ₹1 you would win ₹8 back.
We personally think decimal is the easiest to follow since all you’ll need to do is multiply your stake by the odds to find out your return. For example, ₹20 stake at odds of 3.50 is ₹70.
Easy 6 Steps Guide – How to Bet on bet365
Your account is funded using one of your favourite betting payment methods and you’re all ready to go. Now let our easy-to-follow guide show you how to bet on bet365.
1. Log in – Head to the bet365 website or jump on the bet365 mobile app to get started. Enter your username and password to begin.
2. Choose an event – There are loads of sports to choose from, including top cricket leagues such as the IPL and the Hundred. Simply click on a sport to see all the available events and then click on one to open up all the different markets for that event.
3. Pick a market – This refers to a single type of bet like India to win or Virat Kohli to score the most runs in a match. Match Winner is the easiest to start with as it just requires picking which team or individual is going to win the chosen match. For example, in a West Indies vs Pakistan cricket match:
- West Indies (Odds 3.5)
- Draw (Odds 3.75)
- Pakistan (Odds 1.95)
4. Stake and confirm – After choosing your bet, your selection will appear in the bet slip located on the right-hand side of the bet365 website. Choose a stake amount – how much you wish to bet – and select place bet to confirm the wager.
5. Wait and watch – Wait for the result or watch the action live. bet365 offers cricket live streaming for selected events, too.
6. Take your winnings – If you choose correctly, you’ll receive your winnings moments after the result is confirmed. In this case, you’ll receive the winnings plus your initial stake back. If the bet isn’t a winner, that’s okay too because now you know how to bet on bet365.
Extra Guide – Different Ways To Bet
If you spend a bit of time learning how to bet on bet365, you’ll soon realise there a few different ways of doing so. You’ll see promotions at bet365 for things such as cash-out betting, in-play betting, and accumulators. They’re not too difficult to manage from the get-go either. If you’re game, you could use these different ways to bet on your very first wager.
- Accumulator – Place multiple bets on different events as a single wager. Your odds will multiply, and you can reach some high payouts. It’s as easy as placing a bet using our guide above.
- Cash Out – bet365 offers the cash out feature. Place a bet as normal and take some profits early if the bet is strong but you’re still not certain it’s a winner.
- In-Play – Live betting features dynamic odds that change as the match goes on. If you feel confident, you can make multiple bets on different parts of the game as you watch it.
If you feel confident that you have learned how to bet on bet365, why not expand your horizons with some different bet types?
How To Bet on bet365 FAQs
What can I bet on at bet365?
bet365 is a leading bookie in India and there is almost no end to the number of sports and events that you can wager on. Head to the bet365 website to see all available events and markets.
What is the best odds format to follow?
When learning how to bet on bet365 for the first time, you’ll encounter 3 different odd formats: American, Decimal, and Fractional. We think decimal odds are the easiest to follow as a beginner.
Where can I find more betting guides?
Once you have learned how to bet on bet365, you’ll find plenty of handy guides right here at CricketBettingAdvice. Be sure to read our other guides on everything from cricket predictions to how to play Teen Patti.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
With so many exciting sports to bet on and top cricket tournaments getting better and better, it’s no wonder Indians want to learn how to bet on bet365. Placing that first wager is easy, and you’ll be building bigger bets before you know it!
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online cricket betting content on the web.