How to Bet on 1xBet – The Basics
Before you can begin learning how to bet on 1xBet, you’ll need to register an account first. This can be completed in seconds, and you’ll only need some very basic documentation to complete the verification procedure, which is vital to ensuring a smooth 1xBet withdrawal. If you prefer to bet on the go, you can register using the 1xBet mobile app.
Make a deposit using your preferred payment method, and you’ll be ready to get started. Be sure to take advantage of any 1xBet bonus codes too for some extra funds to bet on cricket online.
Understanding the Odds
Understanding the odds is critical to learning how to bet on cricket at 1xBet. You won’t get too far using one of the best cricket betting apps in India otherwise! Odds let you know the size of your potential winnings when you place a wager, and how likely a particular outcome may be.
1xBet's team of experts calculate and provide the odds based on deep research and analysis. When learning how to bet on 1xBet, you need to know that the odds represent how likely the bookie thinks a result will be. At 1xBet, the odds are provided using three of the most common methods in the world – fractional, decimal, and American (Moneyline).
- Fractional – Always an option when sports betting, fractional odds are depicted as a ratio. For example, odds of 20/1 would mean the punter would receive ₹21 for a ₹1 bet, while a ₹100 bet would see a ₹2,100 return.
- Decimal – The easiest and most commonly used odds format, the decimal system is a simple representation of the total return from a ₹1 wager. Calculating a payout using decimal odds is just simple multiplication. Odds of 3.20 would be your wager multiplied by 3.20 – a ₹10 bet would see a return of ₹32.
- American – Also known as Moneyline odds, this system is the hardest to follow and rather needlessly complex. Moneyline odds represent how much money is needed to win a ₹100 bet or to win ₹100. When learning how to bet on 1xBet, we'd say that American odds are not ideal to start off with.
To sum up, we recommend using decimal odds simply because they are easy to read, and calculating payouts is not difficult.
Easy Six-Step Guide – How to Bet on 1xBet
With a funded account and your new knowledge on how to bet on 1xBet, you’re all set to place that first wager. Simply follow the six steps outlined below.
- Head to 1xBet – To get started, log into your 1xBet account and navigate to the sportsbook.
- Locate a cricket event – As a comprehensive and international sportsbook, 1xBet offers tons of cricket events to bet on each year. Whether you're looking for the IPL, Big Bash, or any number of the top cricket tournaments, 1xBet has a wide selection of markets for almost every cricket event you can think of. Either navigate through the cricket section or search for an event directly.
- Choose a market – Within your selected event you’ll find a number of exciting markets to bet on. For example, cricket events will have markets such as Match Winner, Top Batsman, Most Boundaries, Next Wicket, and many more. For the below example, we chose Match Winner – an easy market.
The odds for the Match Winner market for the Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes in the Big Bash League may look like the following:
- Adelaide Strikers – 2.235
- Hobart Hurricanes – 1.664
4. Place your wager – Select your pick for the market, and it will appear in the betting slip to the right of your screen. Within the betting slip, you can choose your stake amount. To make things easier when learning how to bet on 1xBet, you’ll notice that the bet slip will display the payout should the bet be a winner.
When you are happy with the amount you have wagered, hit Place Bet to place your bet. The wager will be confirmed.
5. Play the waiting game – All you need to do now is wait. You can also watch the action via a myriad of platforms, including 1xBet's site itself, which offers cricket live streaming of selected events.
6. Collect your winnings – If your bet is successful, then it's time to reap your reward! 1xBet payouts are very fast following the conclusion of a cricket event, and you should see your winnings almost instantly.
Extra Guide – Different Ways to Bet at 1xBet
There is so much more to do at 1xBet than simply placing a single wager on an individual market. Once you have learned how to bet on 1xBet, you can start to place complex wagers or try your hand at the site's casino offering. Here are some of the different ways to gamble at 1xBet.
- Live betting – 1xBet offers one of the most responsive in-play betting experiences available online. In-play or live betting sees punters wagering on cricket matches as they unfold, using dynamic odds that change as the situation in the game changes too.
- Accumulators – Adding many different events to a single betting slip is known as an accumulator. This kind of bet sees the odds multiplied, but every leg must be a winner in order to win the bet. For example, you could bet on 3 different matches during the IPL in a single wager.
- Casino gambling – Learning how to bet on 1xBet doesn’t have to just be about sports betting. The site also features a huge online casino too, with everything from slots and blackjack to live Teen Patti.
How to Bet on 1xBet FAQs
What can I bet on at 1xBet?
Once you have learned how to bet on cricket at 1xBet, you can enjoy every major cricket league and tournament. This bookmaker offers loads of markets for both major tournaments like the ICC World Cup and smaller domestic leagues like the NZ Super Smash League.
What is the best odds format to follow?
Due its readability and simplicity for calculating payouts, we think the decimal system is the best odds format for learning how to bet on 1xBet and general sports betting.
Does 1xBet have a welcome offer?
1xBet offers new players a 100% bonus on their first deposit up to 10,000 INR.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
1xBet's site features a lot of domestic and international cricket to bet on, with many exciting markets. With our easy-to-follow guide, you’ll now know exactly how to bet on 1xBet!
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online cricket betting content on the web.