One of the top cricket series this year will be played between the West Indies and Pakistan this upcoming July. Fortunately, there are some outstanding betting sites and cricket betting apps through which Indian punters can enjoy some West Indies vs Pakistan betting.
Best Betting Sites for West Indies vs Pakistan Betting
Top 5 Betting Sites for West Indies vs Pakistan Betting
- Spin Sports
|West Indies vs Pakistan Match Details||Date: 27th July|
|Match Time: 20:30 IST|
|Toss Time: 20:15 IST|
|Stadium: Guyana National Stadium, Guyana|
After two series against powerhouse cricketing nations of South Africa and Australia, the West Indies will host Pakistan in a 2-match Test series and 5-match Twenty20 this July.
It’s been a little while since these top cricket nations have faced each other – that would be the 2019 World Cup – but thankfully, both sides have been lucky enough to get some solid cricket in amid the unfortunate global pandemic. Pakistan has been historically strong against the West Indies, but the latter have the hometown advantage and will be looking for an upset victory.
West Indies vs Pakistan will begin with the first Twenty20 Match at the Guyana National Stadium, Guyana on the 27th of July 2021.
West Indies vs Pakistan Betting Odds
The West Indies have a busy couple of months playing against Australia and South Africa in two other series. So, it makes sense that the odds for West Indies vs Pakistan betting are yet to become available.
When the best cricket betting sites release odds for this exciting series, we’ll update this section immediately!
Schedule for West Indies vs Pakistan
|Match||Format||Date||Venue||Start Time||West Indies vs Pakistan (1st T20I)||T20I||27th July||Guyana National Stadium, Guyana||20:30 IST|
|West Indies vs Pakistan (2nd T20I)||T20I||28th July||Guyana National Stadium, Guyana||20:30 IST|
|West Indies vs Pakistan (3rd T20I)||T20I||31st July||Guyana National Stadium, Guyana||20:30 IST|
|West Indies vs Pakistan (4th T20I)||T20I||1st August||Guyana National Stadium, Guyana||20:30 IST|
|West Indies vs Pakistan (5th T20I)||T20I||3rd August||Guyana National Stadium, Guyana||20:30 IST|
|West Indies vs Pakistan (1st Test)||Test||12th – 16th August||Sabina Park, Jamaica||TBC|
|West Indies vs Pakistan (2nd Test)||Test||20th – 24th August||Sabina Park, Jamaica||TBC|
The West Indies have only announced a provisional Twenty20 squad for the three series played on West Indies soil over the next couple of months.
Provisional T20 Squad:
Pakistan has released a squad for both the Test and Twenty20 series.
While cricket is most certainly a team sport, every team has a few standout players that can dramatically turn the tide of a game or produce stellar results throughout. For successful West Indies vs Pakistan betting results, it can really pay to know who the big names are. Below are the key players from each side that we expect to play a big part in the upcoming series.
The West Indies haven’t announced a Test squad yet but, we do have a provisional Twenty20 to focus on – and it is a stacked side indeed!
- Evin Lewis – The big opening batsman identifies Chris Gayle as his mentor, and one can certainly see why. Lewis likes to hit sixes – and we mean big sixes, too. Averaging 30 in Twenty20 Internationals with a top score of 125*, Lewis is a destructive opener. Unsurprisingly, Evin Lewis has hit the most sixes in matches between these two sides, with 11 sixes from only 6 matches.
- Jason Holder – 19 Test wickets against Pakistan with a strike rate of 63.5 puts Holder among the most effective wicket-takers in matches between these two nations. His effectiveness in test cricket has been proven throughout his career too, with 123 wickets and an average of 27.41, along with a great strike rate of 64.9! In Holder's last 2 Test outings in March, the big quick took seven economic wickets with one five-wicket haul.
Pakistan has released two stacked squads for this series, with a few of the players on red-hot form!
- Babar Azam – This Pakistan skipper is quite a prolific run-scorer against the West Indies in the Twenty20 format – he's actually scored the most runs in Twenty20 since 2019. In 10 matches against the West Indies, Azam has scored 403 runs at a huge average of 57.57! Not only does he like to score runs, but Azam has also hit the ninth most sixes in Twenty20 matches between the 2 sides. According to statistics, Azam is basically going to score 50 runs off 37 balls every second match he plays.
- Hasan Ali – This young quick has produced some great variation to an economical bowling style that maintains some great lines. The youngster’s Test form has been fantastic of late. He took 10 wickets (two five-wicket hauls) in the final Test against South Africa earlier in the year, earning him a Man-of-the-Match nod, and has taken 26 wickets from 4 matches this year.
The best way to make informed decisions for West Indies vs Pakistan betting is to fully understand the form of both teams and their players. We've analysed both teams below.
The West Indies have shown some positive Twenty20 form with a 2 – 1 defeat over Sri Lanka earlier in March, but unfortunately failed to net a result in a two-match Test series, which resulted in two drawn games. West Indian bowlers failed to prevent Sri Lanka from scoring large totals in the first Test and did not manage to end Sri Lanka's final innings in the second.
The West Indies have several Test matches and Twenty20 matches against strong South African and Australian sides between now and the 27th of July. All these games will be played in the Caribbean, and will certainly provide the Windies with some positive experience, regardless of the results.
Pakistan has played a great amount of Test cricket considering the current global climate. From five Test matches in 2021, Pakistan has won four – including big wins against South Africa in January/February. That good run of form has continued with two more wins against Zimbabwe that saw both matches result in victories by more than an innings on both occasions.
Those focusing on Twenty20 West Indies vs Pakistan betting should be aware of Pakistan’s excellent run of Twenty20 form in 2021. Pakistan has won seven of the 10 Twenty20 matches they have played this year – including four wins from the last five games. The last matches were recently played at the end of April, so Pakistan could definitely be considered to be in top Twenty20 form!
Pitch Conditions & Analysis
Different conditions favour different players and teams entirely. It certainly pays – literally – to be familiar with pitch conditions before placing a bet on cricket online. Will the West Indian grounds favour the classic spin and swing of Pakistan’s bowling attack, or will the Windies' pace and bounce attack thrive on the harder wickets?
To give you some insight ahead of your West Indies vs Pakistan betting, below is our expert analysis of the cricket grounds.
Guyana National Stadium, Guyana
The Guyana National Stadium was purposely built for cricket – specifically to host the Super Eight matches during the West Indies hosting of the 2007 World Cup. Despite its youth in comparison to other cricket grounds in the world, it does have some history behind it. In 2007, Sri Lankan fast bowler Lasith Malinga became the first bowler to take four consecutive wickets in four balls in an international match.
The square has only hosted 6 international Twenty20 matches in the 2010 T20 World Cup. However, it is the home of the Caribbean Cricket League team, the Guyana Amazon Warriors. Due to the ground's infancy and only hosting a handful of T20 games, Pakistan has never actually played a Twenty20 match here.
Sabina Park, Jamaica
Certainly a ground to favour the quicks, Sabina Park is world-renowned as one of the hardest and fastest pitches in international cricket. The ground has slowed down in recent years – not quite the batsmen’s nightmare it once was in the 70s and 80s, but still maintaining the electric atmosphere that Jamaica is famous for.
Cricket historians and Pakistan cricket fans will certainly remember the monstrous 365* belted against Pakistan by West Indian legend Sir Garfield Sobers in 1958. The ground has hosted 54 Test matches, and the Windies have won 24 matches to 14 away team wins. However, Pakistan has won the last 2 Test outings against the West Indies at Sabina Park in 2017 and 2005.
West Indies vs Pakistan Tips & Prediction
Looking for a few pointers? Our experts have provided below top betting tips and match prediction insights for West Indies vs Pakistan betting.
- Pakistan to Win Test Series – The West Indies form has been weaker in Test matches, and will most likely fail to overcome Pakistan.
- Pakistan to Win the Twenty20 Series – Once again, Pakistan’s strong form will be tough to beat – moreover, the team has been historically strong in Twenty20 matches against the West Indies.
- Most Sixes (T20) – There are more than few great choices for this West Indies vs Pakistan betting option. That being said, as the reigning king of sixes between these two nations, Evin Lewis is our top candidate.
- Most Runs (Test) – We think Babar Azam will be strong in both formats for this series. With at least one ton, Azam is a good chance of scoring the most runs in this Test series.
- Most Wickets (Test) – Hasan Ali is in fine form this year and a strong candidate for wickets, with a 10-wicket haul too.
Key Stats for West Indies vs Pakistan
Cricket-lovers and punters adore statistics. They can even help with putting together a successful West Indies vs Pakistan betting strategy. Here are a few key stats that we think are important to know ahead of the release of odds for West Indies vs Pakistan betting.
- Of 14 Twenty20 matches against the West Indies, Pakistan has won 11.
- Of 52 test matches against each other, Pakistan has won 20 matches to the West Indies 17.
- The West Indies will be playing a total of 15 matches in the Caribbean in the 2 months ahead of this series.
West Indies vs Pakistan Historical Data
|Year||Winner||Margin||2019||West Indies||1 – 0 (1)|
|2018||Pakistan||3 – 0 (3)|
|2017||Pakistan||2 – 1 (3)|
Test Series: Head-To-Head Record
|Year||Winner||Margin||2017||Pakistan||2 – 1 (3)|
|2016/17||Pakistan||2 – 1 (3)|
|2011||Drawn||1 – 1 (2)|
ODI Series: Head-To-Head Record
|Year||Winner||Margin||2017||Pakistan||2 – 1 (3)|
|2016/17||Pakistan||3 – 0 (3)|
|2013||Pakistan||3 – 1 (5)|
T20 Series: Head-To-Head Record
|Year||Winner||Margin||2018||Pakistan||3 – 0 (3)|
|2017||Pakistan||3 – 1 (4)|
|2016/17||Pakistan||3 – 0 (3)|
History of West Indies vs Pakistan
Like a few of the major cricket-playing nations, the West Indies and Pakistan have a lengthy history. The first match was in 1958 in what must have been a batsmen’s paradise – almost 1,000 runs were scored in a drawn test match at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown.
Cricket badgers will surely be aware of that famous first tour of the Caribbean that was the only test series in history to feature two triple centuries. Pakistan’s Hanif Mohammad struck a giant 337 in Bridgetown, only to see Sir Garfield Sobers smash a record-breaking 365* at Sabina Park.
You’ll struggle to find two teams over such a long period to be more equally matched than the West Indies and Pakistan. In the more than 60 years these nations have battled each other, they have played a total of 200 times with 91 West Indian victories and an amazing 91 Pakistan victories as well.
West Indies vs Pakistan Betting FAQs
Which are the best sites for West Indies vs Pakistan betting?
While many excellent betting sites offer West Indies vs Pakistan betting, we believe that 10CRIC, bet365, and Betway are among the absolute best. All three provide excellent odds, and two even offer live streaming!
When will West Indies vs Pakistan take place?
We haven’t got long to wait before the West Indies vs Pakistan betting can begin! This series is set to begin on the 27th of July, when the first of five Twenty20 matches will take place.
Where will it be held?
This series will take place in the West Indies, who will host Pakistan at Guyana National Stadium in a 5 match T20I series and 2 further Test matches at Sabina Park.
Where can I watch West Indies vs Pakistan?
There is more than one way to watch this fantastic cricket tournament in the Caribbean. A few of the betting sites on our list provide Indian punters with live streaming, meaning you can watch the match while placing West Indies vs Pakistan betting wagers. Like the other upcoming series in the Caribbean, FanCode maintains the broadcasting rights for the West Indies matches, and Indian punters can use their online platform to check out the action.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
There is no shortage of great online bookmakers to enjoy West Indies vs Pakistan betting, with many also offering cricket live streaming to boot.
To discover some of the most dynamic live markets around, check out our list of the best in-play betting sites, where you'll also find some highly useful match insights.
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online betting content on the web.