Neteller is one of the best online e-wallets since 1999. It is regulated by FSA of UK. Neteller is an online payment system that allows making payment to friends, relatives, and online merchants. However, it is well known for the payment processor of the online gambling industry. For cricket betting, it is a suitable option to deposit and withdraw money from the sportsbook. In this post, we will show you how to open a Neteller account from your country.
1. Click this link to go Neteller.com website
2. After that, this following page will be shown. Then, enter your first name, last name, email address, and password. Click the “Register Now” button.
3. On the next page, you will see a login page. Enter your email and password to log in.
4. Select your country and currency. Click ‘save’.
5. In the next page, enter your personal details and click ‘continue’.
6. You will get a 6 digit secure ID. Keep it in a secure place. You will need it for the transaction. Click ‘Continue’.
7. Your registration is complete. You will see a deposit option page. Click any suitable deposit option to make your first deposit.
Note: Verification menu will appear after your first deposit. So we recommend you to make a deposit after the creation of the account.
Stewart Dixon is a professional online sports bettor and trader with over 10 years of experience in the industry. He worked numerous online bookmaker including Bet365, Betway, and William Hill. With this long experience, now he has decided to share his experience with other betting aspirants like you. Know more at about us page.