The 2nd leg of the Indian Premier League is well and truly underway, and we’ve already seen movement in the standings. Now, the next exciting match to wager on at the best cricket betting sites in India will be the Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals. For all the MI vs DC betting tips and match prediction insights check out our CricketBettingAdvice preview.
Best Betting Sites for Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Betting
|Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Match Details|
|Date: 2nd October 2021|
|Match Time: 15:30 IST|
|Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, UAE|
This season might finally be the year the Delhi Capitals win an IPL title. Having been defeated by the Mumbai Indians in last year's final, the Capitals will be looking to take it to the 5-time IPL champions. The Capitals are currently in a commanding table standing in 2nd place while a struggling Mumbai Indians trail in 7th place.
Since returning to the IPL after the COVID-19 hiatus, the Mumbai Indians are yet to win a match whilst the Delhi Capitals have won all of theirs. This match is sure to be explosive with the defending champions looking to restart their campaign and the hungry, driven Capitals seeking to strengthen their claim to title by defeating last year’s best.
Get ready for MI vs DC betting to begin as this match is scheduled for 15:30 IST on the 2nd of October at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, UAE.
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals: Betting Tips
Sure, we all have our own insights into the best leagues and top cricket tournaments but there is nothing wrong with a few extra tips for IPL betting online. We’ve chosen some of our favourite markets and provided you with our top MI vs DC betting tips. If you pick up an IPL free bets bonus, why not throw it on one of these picks?
- Match Winner: Delhi Capitals
- Most Sixes: Kieron Pollard
- MI Top Bowler: Trent Boult
- Top Batsman: Shikhar Dhawan
- DC: Top Bowler: Anrich Nortje
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Prediction:
But who should you likely back for MI vs DC betting online? Here is what our experts have to say at CricketBettingAdvice.
These two sides have only faced each other once in the 2021 IPL season. The Capitals won by 6 wickets in the 13th game of the season back in April. Since then, the Capitals have clearly been the more dominant team, sharing the same number of points as table leaders Chennai Super Kings.
The Mumbai Indians haven’t won a game since the IPL returned but their strong strike bowlers are historically strong against the Delhi Capitals. However, the tremendous overall form, freight-train-like momentum, and a clear drive to finally win an IPL title, are all indicators that the Delhi Capitals are our winner.
Mumbai Indians Team News:
Outside of a minor change of Moshin Khan for Gujarat quick Roosh Kararia at the start of the 2nd IPL leg, there haven’t been any changes to the Mumbai Indian squad. We don’t expect the team to change from their last outing against the Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Mumbai Indians Likely XI:
Rohit Sharma (C), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Jayant Yadav, Adam Milne, Trent Boult, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah
Delhi Capitals Team News:
There are no major losses for the Delhi Capitals since returning to the IPL this September. Shreyas Iyer has returned to the Capitals and has already impressed with the bat and the only loss currently appears to be the injured Marcus Stoinis. Lalit Yadav came in for the injured Stoinis and may become the only change should Stoinis return.
Delhi Capitals Likely XI:
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (c), Shimron Hetmyer, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, R Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje and Avesh Khan
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Head-To-Head Record:
The Mumbai Indians have faced off against the Delhi Capitals 29 times with the Indians coming up trumps 3 more times than the Capitals. The last time they met was back in April where the Delhi Capitals chased down 137 in the final over.
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Key Stats:
Statistics and records are so important for determining form and identifying areas of strength and weakness in a team or individuals’ game. Stats can be an effective tool for MI vs DC betting.
- Dominance at the crease – With more than 300 runs more than the nearest Delhi Capital batsman – and many more runs than his teammates – Mumbai Indian skipper, Rohit Sharma is the top batsman between these two teams. Sharma is also the third-highest all-time scorer with 5556 runs at 31.56.
- Never above 100 – surprisingly, despite mammoth batting talents like Virender Sehwag, Rohit Sharma, Keiron Pollard, and Jason Roy, there has never been a century scored by a single batsman when these two sides have played each other.
- 2020 dominance – in 2020, MI vs DC betting must have felt a little one-sided. The Delhi Capitals couldn’t manage a single win against the Mumbai Indians. The Indians one 4 from 4 that year. Delhi Capitals eventually made it to the IPL final that year – ultimately losing to the Mumbai Indians. The Mumbai Indians defeated the Capitals in regular round games and stopped them from picking up their first IPL title.
- Wicket takers – Trent Boults 13 wickets puts him in the top 5 bowlers in matches between these two teams and Jasprit Bumrah is sitting in 4th place with 19 wickets. These two quicks are the only bowlers in the top 5 who will be playing this upcoming match and they both play for the Mumbai Indians.
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals FAQs:
When will the Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals match begin?
Get prepared for MI vs DC betting soon because this match will begin on the 2nd of October.
Where is the Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals match?
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions in India, the Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals match will be played at the Sharjah International Stadium, UAE.
What time is the match set to kick off?
Don’t forget to set your alarms before MI vs DC betting because this match begins in the afternoon at 15:30 IST.
What is the best site for Mumbai Indians vs Capitals betting?
Plenty of quality Indian betting sites will offer MI vs DC betting odds but only a few are the best IPL bookies. We think 10CRIC, Melbet, and Parimatch are the best bookies for the upcoming Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals match.
Where can I watch the IPL?
We know that MI vs DC betting isn’t enough. You’ll want to watch all the cricket action unfold too. Indian punters can see all IPL matches on Disney+ Hotstar, YuppTV, or Star Sports.
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online cricket betting content on the web.