Following Pakistan's win in the 1st T20 match and England's win in the 2nd T20 match, England vs Pakistan will meet again in the 3rd T20 match out of 3 on 20th July 2021. Read below for the latest odds, tips and analysis
Bet on England vs Pakistan With These Betting Sites
Top 5 Betting Sites for England vs Pakistan Betting
|England vs Pakistan 3rd T20 Match Details||Date: 20th July, 2021|
|Match Time: 23:00 IST|
|Stadium: Old Trafford, Manchester|
Schedule for England vs Pakistan
|Match||Format||Date||Venue||Start Time||England vs Pakistan (1st ODI)||ODI||8th July||Sophia Gardens Cardiff, Cardiff||17:30 IST|
|England vs Pakistan (2nd ODI)||ODI||10th July||Lord’s Cricket Ground, London||15:30 IST|
|England vs Pakistan (3rd ODI)||ODI||13th July||Edgbaston, Birmingham||17:30 IST|
|England vs Pakistan (1st T20I)||T20||16th July||Trent Bridge, Nottingham||23:00 IST|
|England vs Pakistan (2nd T20I)||T20||18th July||Emerald Headingley, Leeds||19:00 IST|
|England vs Pakistan (3rd T20I)||T20||20th July||Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester||23:00 IST|
England Squad for T20 Series:
Pakistan Squad for T20 Series:
- Jonny Bairstow: With 11 centuries to his name and a strike rate of 105.28, Bairstow ranks number six in ICC’s ODI Batting rankings. He is a batsman whom bettors should definitely keep on their radar while placing bets.
- Eoin Morgan: Holding a record of scoring the highest runs in the England vs Pakistan cricket series among the existing players, Morgan's performance deserves nothing but praise. He has good experience in both the formats, ODI and T20, and performs well under pressure (quite valuable in T20 games!)
- Chris Woakes: Woakes is an experienced pace bowler with a stellar bowling record against Pakistan. He has a record of 5/54 and a series tally of 10 wickets in the last ODI series against Pakistan. Be it ODI or T20, Woakes always delivers.
- Babar Azam: Number one in ICC’s ODI batting rankings, Azam has batted consistently in every series. T20 is all about hard-hitting and high runs, and Babar Azam will be an excellent addition to your betting slip.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed: Pakistan is a relatively young team, and experience is something from which they can surely benefit. Sarfaraz has been a part of the Pakistan team since the era of Inzamam, Younis Khan, and Shaheed Afridi, and has plenty of experience under his belt. He knows the game in and out, and still has the edge for batting and wicket-keeping. Certainly a player to look out for!
- Hasan Ali: Going through a tough phase, Hasan Ali shot back to his original self with an excellent performance against South Africa and Zimbabwe. He made a 4/18 bowling record in the last T20 match against Zimbabwe, and is also the highest ODI wicket-taker against England (14 wickets) in the team right now.
England and Pakistan have already played against some tough opponents this year, with both prepped and ready to play in high-octane encounters.
England will be heading in to the series with an intent to boost their winning tally in limited-overs matches. They have an experience of two T20I series and one ODI series in 2021. England lost both, the T20I (3-2) and ODI (2-1) series against India, while it won the T20I series (3-0) against Sri Lanka.
Pakistan has good reason to be confident when they kick off the series. They played two ODI series and won both, 2-1 against Zimbabwe and also 2-1 against South Africa. On the T20 front, they played five series and lost just one. Although they won both the series against Zimbabwe (3-0 and 2-1) and South Africa (2-1 and 3-1). they lost the series against New Zealand by 2-1.
Key Stats for England vs Pakistan
- The teams have played 18 bilateral series. England won 13, Pakistan won 3, and two were tied.
- The largest victory margin was in the England vs Pakistan match held at the Nottingham Stadium on 20th August 1992, where England won the match by a margin of 198 runs.
- Out of all the bilateral England vs Pakistan T20 series, Imad Wasim holds the record for taking the highest number of catches in a series (four catches) among the existing squad members. The maximum catches he took in a match stand at two.
England vs Pakistan Historical Data
You can improve your betting skills by supplementing your search for betting tips and match prediction insights with some stats and figures. Here are some stats relating to the past performance and head-to-head records of both teams.
Recent Winners - ODI Series
Recent Winners - T20 Series
ODI Series: Head-To-Head Record
|Total Matches||88||England Wins||53|
T20Is Series: Head-To-Head Record
|Total Matches||15||England Wins||10|
History of England vs Pakistan
The results of England vs Pakistan matches have been one-sided in the past decade, but the matches are indeed not. The highest score in their ODI encounters is 444 runs, while the lowest is 74 runs. In T20s, the highest score is 199 runs, while the lowest is 89 runs.
The performance of the Pakistani team against England has been somewhat disappointing, as they have failed to achieve even a single series win in the last five ODI series and have won just one T20 series out of the five. However, their performance this year has been refreshing, and we can expect them to bounce back and go back home with a series to their credit.
England vs Pakistan Betting FAQs
Which are the best sites for England vs Pakistan betting?
The England vs Pakistan match will be a thrilling match with many exciting betting opportunities. Based on factors, such as variety of odds, transaction security, and betting convenience, the best in-play betting sites to place bets for this game are 10CRIC, bet365, and Sportsbet.io.
When will England vs Pakistan take place?
The England vs Pakistan match is scheduled to be held on 8th July (Thursday) at 17:30 IST.
Where will it take place?
The match will be held in the Sophia Gardens Cardiff Stadium, situated along the banks of River Taff in Cardiff, Wales.
Where can I watch England vs Pakistan?
The England vs Pakistan match will be broadcasted by Sky Sports in the UK. However, you can also choose to watch the match on your smartphone or desktop by using the services of live cricket streaming sites. All the betting sites mentioned in the list above provide these services.
CricketBettingAdvice Final Say
We expect this series to throw a bucketful of surprises as two heavyweights face each other this month. Even though Pakistan has been suffering from performance issues during the past few years, they have pulled themselves up and performed exceptionally well in the last few series.
Bettors should gear up for some rollercoaster moments and expect leading bookmakers to come up with exciting betting markets, much like those offered during IPL betting. However, always look for value while placing bets.
As always, remember to bet responsibly!
The Cricket Betting Advice team of writers are all defined by one goal: to provide you with the best online betting content on the web.